4219 Hixon Street
Beamsville ON L0R1B0
The Beamsville Medical Centre FHT is looking for an individual with 1 -2 years experience to join their team as a medical receptionist for their busy Medical Centre Family Health Team.
The preferred candidate should have electronic medical record (EMR) experience. Knowledge of the TELUS EMR would be an asset, but not mandatory. Hours of work may vary. There are no weekends.
- Answering and responding to a multi-line phone system
- Booking and confirming patient appointments
- Booking and confirming patient tests & procedures
- Document, record and communicate information effectively
- Organizing multiple clinic/laboratory schedules
- Greeting patients in a professional and warm manner
- Performs functions as assigned by management to cover for vacation, sick leave and to adjust staffing workload requirements
Preferred skill sets
- Responsible, punctual and well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced busy environment.
- Works well individually and as a team member
- Experience in reception, registration or secretarial roles in doctors’ offices or hospitals is an asset.
- High-school diploma required
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma would be an asset, but not mandatory*
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com