1036 Princess St
Kingston ON K7L 1H2
Join us as a leader to make a difference in the lives of patients and providers at the Maple Family Health Team (Maple).
Maple is one of the largest Health Teams in eastern Ontario with 27 family physicians who work alongside a team of interdisciplinary healthcare providers including nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, dietitians, and other professionals to provide and coordinate the best possible primary care for over 35,000 patients.
The Executive Director (ED) is the Chief Privacy Officer and lead administrator of the organization and is pivotal to the successful operation of Maple. The position requires proven leadership and collaborative team-building skills as well as strategic planning and healthcare management expertise. Reporting directly to a highly engaged Board of Directors, the ED is responsible for ensuring daily operations are carried out in a manner consistent with the strategic plan identified by the Board, within the financial parameters set out in the annual budget and funding agreements. The ED also works closely and collaboratively in the continuing development of the FLA Ontario Health Team as well as with the broader health and social services community.
What you bring to the role:
- You are an experienced leader with eight or more years in operations at the senior management level in health, preferably within a primary care environment or integrated health service delivery model.
- You enjoy working with and supporting all team members to foster a caring culture for providers in the workplace and for the clients/patients that we serve.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and are a succinct and accurate communicator.
- You possess a high level of integrity, confidentiality, accountability, sound analytical thinking, and excellent planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- You have strong administrative, human resources and financial management experience gained through senior management positions as well as a proven ability to work collaboratively with staff and external stakeholders to reach common goals such as developing and implementing new programs and health initiatives in the community.
- You possess a graduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in health or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have strong governance experience collaborating with, and reporting to, a Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to Allen Prowse at: firstname.lastname@example.org 613-389-1108
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PALMER & ASSOCIATES
EXECUTIVE SEARCH PROFESSIONALS
Venture Business Centre
556 O’Connor Dr. Kingston, ON K7P 1N3